Skip to content
Cooking Tips: If you have corned beef you can add 1 small can of corned beef too. Yummy!
Adobong Talong Recipe
- 3-4 eggplants, sliced
- salt to taste
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar (use your favorite vinegar like cane vinegar, if available)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Preparation: Arrange eggplant on a paper towel and sprinkle it with salt. Let drain for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
- In a non-stick pan, fry eggplant in oil until brown and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add eggplant, cover and cook over low heat for 7 minutes.
- Stir occasionally. Serve hot and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: