Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Cheesy Egg Muffin (For Breakfast)
- 4 large whole eggs (add eggs if you have medium eggs)
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper taste
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (or all purpose flour)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup cooked bacon, chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- In a bowl, whisk yogurt and eggs.
- Whisk it well until fluffy, season with salt and pepper.
- Then mix the baking powder, coconut flour and mix until you have a smooth batter
- Add cheese, bacon and fold (avoid deflating the bubly egg)
- Pour mix evenly in 6 muffin cups tray and bake in your oven until golden