Don’t make a complicated banana muffin recipe. This banana muffin is so yummy, simple and easy to make! You can find self raising flour in baking store or Shopee app. Or check our self-raising flour substitute here.
BAKED BANANA MUFFINS RECIPE
- 250g (2 cups) Self Raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda (bicarbonate soda)
- 100g (½ cup) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 60ml (¼ cup) milk
- 90 ml (⅓ cup+2 teaspoons) vegetable oil
- 3 mashed ripe bananas (preferably over ripe)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. 10-20 minutes before putting muffins in the oven.
- In a mixing bowl, sift flour, baking soda, sugar, add beaten eggs, milk and oil. Mix in mashed bananas. You may also add ground nuts, walnuts or raisins
- Bake muffins for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown or test with a toothpick in the center to check if they are cooked through.
- Notes: You need the bicarbonate of soda. No Baking powder needed because it’s already included in the self raising flour. Brown sugar will give that nice golden brown color. You can use white sugar but they won’t come out as good as when you use brown sugar.