Skip to content
This Tuna Sandwich spread is very easy to make. Using Tuna in cans, this yummy spread is the perfect, budget friendly filling for sandwiches, spread for breads, bagels or even as an appetizer dip!
TUNA SANDWICH SPREAD RECIPE
- 2 cans (14 ounces) tuna in spring water
- ½ cup mayonnaise (I love japanese mayo)
- 1-2 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tablespoon cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 shallots, minced (alternatively white onion)
- ⅓ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup minced chives
- ½ teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Open the cans of Tuna, drain the liquid and then transfer the tuna in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, parmesan and cheddar cheeses, onion, chives, garlic powder, and white sugar. Gently mix to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Try to taste the mixture and then add salt and pepper as needed.
- You can also make sandwiches, wraps, and finger food out of this recipe. Add some fresh lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers to make a sandwich.
- Serve and Enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION