Homemade Fresh Iced Tea with Lemons and Strawberry. Quick and Easy Iced Tea that is freshly made is way better than any powder. Truly refreshing.
Lemon and Strawberry Iced Tea
- 1 liter of water
- 2 bags of black tea (or any tea)
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 6 teaspoons of sugar
- lemon and / or lime slices
- Strawberry slices
- ice cubes
- torn mint leaves
- honey instead of sugar
- Brew a strong black tea in a small glass of fresh boiled water.
- Add sugar/honey and mix thoroughly. Allow to cool and then add the chilled mineral water.
- Refrigerate and chill.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice. Serve with ice cubes and slices of lemon or lime.
- Let it soak for a few minutes to let the flavors infuse before serving.