This Chicken Noodle Salad is yummy! You gotta try this recipe, its quick and easy to make using Instant Chicken Noodles you can buy from groceries.
Chicken Noodle Salad Recipe
- 2 Instant Chicken Noodle soup (use 1 seasoning)
- 500g of chicken fillet, cubed
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper
- a small stalk of leek
- 1 stalk of celery
- 100g of cheese
- 1 small can corn kernels, drain
- 1 can of cooked beans (white or red beans), drain
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoon regular yogurt (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, crush the noodles into pieces and cook with hot boiling water. Cover bowl with a dish and let cook for 3 minutes. Once cooked, drain water and set aside to cool. (no need for seasoning pouch)
- Prepare the chicken fillet and season with your favorite chicken seasoning and herbs to taste or season it with a pinch of noodle seasoning (in a pouch) and some thyme/basil herbs to taste. In a pan, heat an oil and fry chicken cubes until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Prepare all the other ingredients in the mixing/salad bowl, slice the olives and dice the cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper and cucumber (don’t forget to squeeze out the cucumber juice). Chop the celery, leeks into small uniform sizes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Combine all the salad ingredients with the yogurt and mayo. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss them altogether until incorporated. Serve and enjoy!