The secret to this succulent steak is in the quality of the steak and of course the marinade. Always choose the highly graded beef and best quality premium steak. Like the premium A5 Saga Wagyu, Brazillian Mondelli Rib Eye Steak, USDA Four Star Beef, Canadian Black Angus Rib Eye Steak. You’ll be amazed how delicious it is with the marinade ingredients below. Serve it with herbed butter and oven roasted potatoes. So yummy!
The Best Steak Recipe Ever
- For Marinade:
- 3 to 4 pounds steak (ribeye, strip, sirloin, filet mignon, etc.)
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Garlic Herb Butter (Optional):
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary finely chopped
- In a bowl, add all ingredients for marinade (except steak) and whisk it well.
- Add steak in a large container with lid (or ziploc bag) and pour marinade over the steak, mix it well to incorporate the sauce to the meat. Cover tightly and place inside the fridge.
- Let it marinate for about 4 hours minimum or the longer the better (up to 24 hours). But not less than an hour.
- For Grilling: Lightly oil the grates and preheat your grill from medium-high heat.
- Take out the steak and remove from the marinade. Pat it dry to remove excess liquid from the meat. (to avoid flare ups)
- Start grilling the steak to your desired doneness.
- Once done, remove the steaks from the grill, transfer into a serving plate and tent with a foil. Let it stand for about 5 minutes before serving. Serve it with roasted potatoes and with Garlic Butter Herb on the side. Enjoy!
For the Garlic Herb Butter:
- In a mixer, cream softened butter (room temperature butter) until smooth (or just use a fork/whisk). Mix in garlic and chopped herbs until well combined.
- Transfer butter mixture onto a square container or parchment paper, plastic wrap or wax paper and shape it back into a log shape. Roll it into a plastic wrap and twist the ends to seal. Chill it back in the fridge until the butter becomes firm again.