Do yyou want to add some twist to your Pork Adobo? Why noy try this Beer Infused Adobo. The adobo is leveled up with a slight malt and toasted flavor. Its actually delicious!
Total time: 1 hr
Preparation: 35 mins
Cook: 25 mins
PORK BEER-ADOBO RECIPE
- 1 kilo Pork kasim, adobo cut
- 500 ml Beer Pale Pilsen
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- ½ cup Vinegar
- 10 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 onion
- 3 pcs Bay leaves
- 2 pcs red chili pepper (labuyo), chopped
- 2 tbsp. Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper corns
- Marination: In a bowl, add pork, half of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, bay leaves, season with salt and pepper. Mix it well and marinade the pork for about 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil to sauté garlic and onions. Then add minced siling labuyo.
- Let it cook for about 3 minutes until the onion becomes soft and translucent.
- Over medium heat, add pork (skin side down) to let it toast first and then brown on all sides.
- Toss the meat every 3 minutes so as not to burn. Increase heat and add remaining soy sauce, vinegar and beer.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat. Let it cook until the meat becomes tender. Just adjust with little water to prevent drying the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!