Skip to content
My kitchen smelled so good while baking this Dates Loaf bread. So yummy, easy to make and very good source of fibers too! Happy baking!
Dates Loaf Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter (equivalent to 1 stick of butter), sliced in small cubes, softened at room temp
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pitted dates, grounded in food processor
- Preheat the oven to 165°C
- In a large bowl, beat the softened butter and sugar together until creamy. (Add the sugar in small batches, keep mixing and pause to scrape the side from time to time).
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well. Set the wet ingredients aside.
- In a separate large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. Add in the ground pitted dates and mix until just combined.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9″ x 5″ loaf pan and cover top with foil on top. Remove foil on the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool the loaf in the pan for at least 5 minutes before cutting into it. Enjoy and happy baking!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATION