Skip to content
Afritadang Bangus Recipe
- 1/2 kilo bangus (milkfish), sliced
- 1 medium potato, chop in wedges
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Red and green bell pepper
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Patis (fish sauce)
- Bay Leaves, (Dahon ng laurel)
- Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fry the sliced potatoes and then fry the bangus separately in a pan. Set aside
- In a pan, heat oil to saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add water, bay leaves, and tomato sauce. Season with Patis.
- Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for about 3-5 minutes
- Add in the fried potatoes and sliced Bangus. Let it simmer until cooked through.
- Lastly, add in sliced bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh slices of bell pepper and Lato seaweeds upon serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: