Only took me less than 30 minutes to cook this Quick and Easy Corn and Carrots Corned Beef. It was so delicious! And did you know, I was even on a group video call with my family while cooking this recipe.
TBH, I really don’t suggest frozen corn and carrots because it tends to get dried quickly. So for special occasions, skip from using frozen veggies. However, for a quick meal like mine.. this one can pass. Remember, fresh veggies last longer and are way more delicious.
Corn and Carrots Corned Beef
- 1 can (326g) Palm corned Beef
- 1 cup frozen corn and carrots (don’t thaw)
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic salt, to taste (or just regular salt)
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Garlic bits
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup water
- In a pan, heat oil to saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Just little oil because the corned beef has its own fat later.
- Add in corned beef, potatoes and frozen corn and carrots. Saute for a few minutes to separate down the chunks of frozen corn and carrots.
- Add in water and let it simmer to cook the potatoes. Once the water has evaporated, season with soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, pepper and butter. Toss and turn until cooked through for 5-10 minutes.
- Lastly, add in toasted garlic bits.. Serve hot and enjoy!