Skip to content
Instead of beef, try the Pork Bistek Recipe. It’s easier to cook and taste good too. Quick and easy Filipino recipe!
Pork Bistek Recipe
- 4 pieces pork chops
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black ground pepper
- 10 pieces calamansi (juice extracted) or 1 piece lemon
- 1 tablespoon granulated brown sugar
- 3 stalks spring onions (chopped)
- 1 large onions, sliced into rings
- 1 cup water
- In a large bowl, marinate pork chops in soy sauce, garlic, salt, black ground pepper and calamansi juice. Let it stand for at least 30 mins. preferably.
- Heat a pan then pour in cooking oil. Pan fry the marinated pork chops in low heat for 5-10 minutes per side until browned.
- Pour the remaining marinade, water, brown sugar and let boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the pork is tender.
- Sprinkle some spring onions, fresh sliced ring onions then turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve, share and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: