Another delicious menu you can try for the family. Yummy and creamy Chicken Ginger with potatoes, carrots, chayote and Campbells Cream of Mushroom soup..Kids will surely love this new recipe. Cook it today!
Creamy Ginger Chicken Recipe
- ½ kilogram Chicken, cut in serving sizes
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced in circle
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly (flowerette)
- 2 potatoes, sliced thinly (flowerette)
- 1 sayote, sliced thinly
- 2-inch size ginger, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 1 can (390g) Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ cup water
- Salt, pepper and pinch of sugar, to taste
- In a wok, heat oil to saute garlic, onions, ginger and tomatoes until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken and fry until lightly browned on the side and let the chicken absorb the ginger flavor for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the potatoes, carrots and sayote. Saute and mix to cook for about 3-5 minutes. Add in ½ cup water and bring it to a boil.
- Cover wok, then just let it simmer over low heat to cook the chicken and other vegetables for about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in Cream of Mushroom Soup and continue to simmer until sauce becomes thick. Add in the minced celery and mix to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar to taste. Let it cook over low heat for an additional 5 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked. Turn off heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!