Skip to content
Post Views: 5,316
Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 cups cooked rice, leftover or cold
- ½ cup Pineapple, cubed
- ½ cup Shrimps, chopped
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ cup Carrot, chopped into small cube
- ½ cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- chopped spring onions, for garnish
- (Optional): corn kernels, bell pepper, eggs, etc.
- 1/2 Fresh Pineapple Boat, for serving (slice the center to form cubes and scoop it out. Make a boat by removing the flesh to work as a bowl)
- Pour the oil into a wok and heat with medium temperature.
- Saute garlic and onions until soft and fragrant. Add in turmeric powder and let the powder dissolve in the oil and color over low heat.
- Add shrimps and fry for about 1 minute or until 80% cooked. Add carrots, green peas and rice. Toss and Mix it well.
- Then add the pineapple tidbits. Season rice with sugar, salt, soy sauce and pepper. Continue to toss and mix the rice.
- You can serve the dish in a fresh pineapple boat and top the dish with chopped roasted cashew nuts and garnish with spring onions.
- Side dish with sliced fresh cucumber and favorite fried viand like fish, chicken or beef.
THIS RECIPE GOES WELL WITH:
Share this to your friends: