A Pizza Recipe taken to a whole different decadent level! This is when making pizza becomes a delicious art – you can call it Pizza Chocolate Dessert! The famous one is the Biscoff Pizza, then the Nutella Pizza, and Oreo Pizza dessert. You gotta try this 3 in 1 combo. Perfectly delicious and tempting.
Pizza Chocolate Dessert Recipe (Biscoff, Nutella & Oreo Combo)
- 1 ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate
- 8 pcs jumbo mallows
- 1 cup crushed Lotus Biscoff Biscuit
- ½ cup crushed oreo cookies, (removed filling)
- 1 bottle Nutella spread, for toppings
- 1 bottle Biscoff Spread, for toppings
- 3 tablespoon ground pistachio nuts, toppings
- 3 tablespoon ground almonds/hazelnut, toppings
- 4 whole Oreos
- 1 Biscoff Lotus Biscuit
- 1 (9-inch) thin crust pizza dough, purchased or homemade (recipe below)
- Preheat oven 450°F (232°C)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll out the 9-inch round dough. Bake the pizza dough for about 5 minutes for a thin crust. Semi bake only to leave an allowance for melting the mallows on a later step.
- Melt the chocolate while the dough is baking. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave for not more than 20 secs and make sure to pause in between to stir the chocolate as it melts. Alternatively you can also melt the chocolate in a double boiler using a gas stove.
- After 5 minutes, take out pizza dough, and immediately spread the melted chocolate on top of the dough. Sprinkle some crushed Lotus biscuits. Just put a little to only cover the melted chocolate. Reserve the remaining crushed biscuits for toppings.
- Arrange the mallows in a standing position on the center of the dough and on the sides (with spacing). It should cover all the space when the mallows are fully melted.
- Return the dough in the oven and bake it again for additional 10 minutes until the mallows are fully melted and the pizza dough is fully baked.
- Prepare to melt separately the Biscoff Spread, Nutella, and Chocolate in the microwave for not more than 20 seconds and pause in between to stir.
- Start to decorate each ⅓ part of the pizza dough. For the Biscoff section, sprinkle it with crushed Biscoff Lotus on top and drizzle with melted Biscoff Spread. Decorate with one Lotus biscuit in the center.
- For the Nutella section: Flood it with melted Nutella. You can use an icing pipe or squeeze bottle. Then put a line of melted white chocolate and melted chocolate alternately. Use a toothpick to drag the line to create a ribbon effect. Drizzle the line between with crushed pistachio nuts and almonds.
- Do the same for the Oreo section, flood the top with crushed oreos and drizzle with remaining melted chocolate. Decorate whole oreos on top. Serve and enjoy!
Homemade Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe
- 3 ½ cups bread flour (00 flour)
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Instant yeast, (1 packet)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ cup warm water (110°F)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
In a small bowl, stir the yeast in the warm water. Set aside for about 5 minutes to activate the yeast (small bubbles will come up). In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, salt and mix it well. Combine yeast-water and oil. Then add the yeast-oil into the flour. Keep mixing until it forms into an elastic dough. Transfer the dough onto a flat floured surface and knead until smooth for about 1 minute. Place the dough in a large oiled bowl and turn it once to coat it with oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Set it aside in a warm place for about an hour until doubled in volume. Gently punch down the dough to release air. Roll it into a log, slice into 5-6 pcs. Form each piece into balls and roll it out as thinly as possible without breaking its elasticity.
You can immediately use this dough or store it in the fridge for 2 weeks. Just pre-bake each crust for 10 minutes at 200°C and store it in airtight containers inside the refrigerator.