Are you a Chocolate lover? Try this super yummy KitKat milkshake smoothie. Its creamy, chocolatey and made of Filipino style ingredients. So it’s easy to make!
Kitkat Smoothie Recipe
- 2-3 teaspoon Hershey’s chocolate syrup (or Nutella spread)
- 1-2 packs KitKat
- 1 (250ml) Nestle All purpose cream, chilled
- 1 cup fresh milk (or any)
- 2 teaspoon Hershey’s chocolate syrup (or cocoa powder or milo)
- 1 cup tube ice
- 2 tablespoon sugar or condensed milk
- Prepare the glasses. Coat the back of a teaspoon with chocolate syrup and spread a long line from the bottom of the inside of the glass to the top. Make multiple lines around each glass. Set aside.
- Crush the 3 pcs KitKat, reserve also for garnish. Place the crushed kitkat chocolate inside the blender. Add cream, fresh milk, 2 teaspoons of chocolate syrup and ice cubes; blend until smooth. Adjust sweetness by adding sugar and blend it again.
- Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with extra crushed KitKat and garnish with a KitKat stick on top. Serve it chilled and enjoy!
Note: Instead of ice tubes, you may also use vanilla ice cream or yogurt.