Nakatikim ka na ba ng Odong ng Visaya at Mindanao? Subukan ang simple at masarap ma sabaw ng Odong with Sardines..Ang sarap lalo kung mahilig ka sa maanghang! Bilhin mo lang yung spicy version ng Sardines.
Odong Sardines Recipe
- 80 grams odong noodles (8packs)
- 3 cans Mega Sardines (155g)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup patola, sliced (or any veggie like upo, or sayote)
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Chopped spring onions (garnish)
- 1-2 Calamansi, juice
- In a large pan, Heat oil to saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft and fragrant.
- Add the sliced patola. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add Sardines including the sauce and pour-in water. Bring it to a boil.
- Add the odong noodles. Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes until the noodles are cooked through.
- Season with sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Add calamansi juice and garnish with spring onions.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy with hot steamed rice. So yummy!