Are you craving for a delicious Sardines recipe? Try this easy guisado egg scrambled recipe with sardines. Spicy and yummy!
Scrambled Eggs Guisado with Sardines
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, minced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 oval can (425g) Del Monte Sardines in Tomato Sauce
- 3-4 large eggs,
- 5 stalks wansoy leaves, chopped (or cilantro)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chili oil
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
- In a wok, heat oil to saute onions, garlic and tomatoes until fragrant. Add the chopped wansoy and beaten eggs.
- Let the eggs cook for a minute or two. Toss the eggs until cooked through. Transfer into a serving plate.
- In the same wok, reheat the sardines and add some chili oil to taste. Adjust to your spicy level preference.
- Top the prepared cooked scrambled eggs with sardines. Serve and enjoy with cooked rice.