Finish your savory meal with a light refreshing favorite dessert in Asian countries, Almond Jelly Dessert. Its very easy to make too. Enjoy and happy cooking!
Servings: 10 silicon cups
Almond Jelly Recipe
- 1 ½ cups water
- 3 teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 ½ cups Almond milk or fresh milk
- ⅓ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 cups fruit cocktail
- Prepare silicon molds and divide the 1 cup fruit cocktails for each mold, reserve the remaining cocktails for garnish. Set aside.
- Without heat, add 1½ cup water in the pot and stir 3 teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder. Let it bloom for a minute or two.
- Turn on heat and let it simmer over low heat. Let it simmer.
- Add milk, condensed milk and sugar. Stir it well. Bring it to a boil and simmer for about 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the almond extract and stir. Turn off heat.
- Pour the hot mixture into the prepared molds. Let it cool and transfer inside the fridge to chill.
- Unmold once chilled and garnish with remaining fruit cocktails on the side.
- Serve and enjoy!