Rose petal tea is really good after a long day of work. Because it really aids relaxation and better goodnight sleep.
Benefits of Rose Water Tea
- Boost Immunity
- Skin health
- May help cure sore throat
- May relieve Menstrual discomfort
- Improves sleep
- Boost digestion
- Help in weight loss
Rose Tea Recipe
- 4-5 Fresh Rose petals (organic)
- (or dried rose petal or rose tea bag)
- Add teaspoon of rose tea petal to the cup of boiling water.
- Cover the cup with a lid and brew for 5-20 minutes or until the petals are almost colourless.
- Alternatively, you may boil the water in a pot and add 4-5 fresh Rose petals. Let it brew to obtain the essence of petals.
- Straining the petals before drinking is important to remove the petals bits, pieces and residue.
Tips: 3 or more cups of daily intake is helpful.
FOR DRIED ROSE PETALS:
Rose Petal Green Tea
- 1 cup of green tea leaves
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup of dried rose petals, crumbled
- 1/2 cup of hibiscus, crumbled
- Use a vegetable peeler to scrape rind from oranges.
- Let them dry on a rack at room temperature for about 24 hours or until brittle.
- Break everything into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Then mix them together with dried green tea leaves, orange rind, hibiscus and rose petals.
- Place them into an airtight jar or draw string bags, tea filter bags and or any homemade decorative bags.
Servings: 35 tea bags