Skip to content
Avocado Season is here! Lets make some healthy dessert using Coconut Cream! So yummy and good..try it today!
Avocado with Coconut Cream
- 4 medium size fresh avocado, ripe
- 400g Avocado Cream
- ¼ to ½ can Condensed Milk (300ml/can)
- Chill all the ingredients in the fridge.
- Sliced the avocado in diamond shape.
- Prepare a medium bowl, scrape all the avocado flesh and add into the bowl.
- Add coconut cream
- Add condensed milk according to your sweetness preference.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Transfer into an air-tight container and chill in the fridge.
- Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: