Skip to content
If you have a package of any Instant Korean Spicy noodles or preferably Shin Ramyun here’s how you can reinvent these noodles into another interesting recipe. So yummy!
Korean Tomato and Egg Spicy Noodles Recipe
- 1 Korean Instant Noodles, (Preferably Shin Ramyun)
- 550 ml Water (about 2 ½ cups)
- 2 large Tomatoes
- ¼ tablespoon of Tomato Paste
- ½ cup spring onions (alternatively scallions/green onions), chopped finely
- 1 Shallot (or onion), chopped finely
- 1 ½ tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 2 slices of Fried Hansung Luncheon meat, (or Spam, any)
- 2 pcs Fried scrambled, fold in half moon
- Prepare the tomatoes: Take off the crown from the top of the tomato, then slice a criss cross shape on top just like a flower (about ¼ deep, not all the way down).
- In a small pot, slightly boil 1 tomato in water. then dip it right away in cold water. Then peel the skin of one tomato.
- Slice both tomatoes with a width of about 2cm. (like a regular chopped tomato).
- In a pan, heat an oil and stir-fry the spring onions and shallots over high heat for about 10-20 seconds.
- Add the tomato paste, then stir-fry over low heat for 1 minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and stir-fry for another minute. Turn off heat.
- In a medium pot, boil 550 ml of water, add noodles and powder soup seasoning.
- Add the stir fried tomatoes, and cook the noodles for about 4 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, add the fried eggs, fried slices of meatloaf, and garnish with finely chopped spring onions on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: