Skip to content
Post Views: 5,227
These Breakfast Quesadillas are very quick and easy to make. It’s filled with scrambled eggs, red bell peppers and lots of cheese.
Breakfast Quesadillas Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Cheese, shredded (cheddar and mozzarella or any)
- ¼ cup fresh milk, (or any kind)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ bell pepper, diced
- Fried Bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter,
- 2 Flour tortillas
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk together
- Add in the red bell pepper and mix well. Set aside.
- In a nonstick pan, melt butter and cook the beaten eggs until lightly firm. Transfer into a plate without breaking the form if possible.
- On the same pan, add one tortilla onto the top.
- Add the shredded cheese, followed by the eggs, bacon, and more cheese to your liking.
- Place another tortilla on top of the egg mixture and lightly press down to seal.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes on both sides, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot and enjoy with your favorite salsa or dipping sauce.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: