Did you know that eating Papaya Milk may help you increase breast size according to PharmEasy Vlog reviewed by “PharmEasy Doctor Panel”.
Your breasts are completely made of fat. So, Ingestion of whole milk products that are rich in fat can increase breast size. Papaya mixed with milk increases breast size. But, if you are pregnant, it is not recommended, please consult your doctor. There are easy ways to increase the breasts size like massage, enlargement exercises, food diets and enlargement pumps. You may add this recipe to your food diet that may help naturally improve breast size.
Papaya Milk and Tapioca Recipe
- ½ medium papaya
- ½ can condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh milk or Evaporated milk
- 1 small plain greek yogurt (or 1 cup all purpose cream)
- ¼ cup tapioca
- Prepare the papaya, scrape the seeds and discard. Slice the flesh with a knife, in a diamond pattern and scoop the flesh.
- Transfer the papaya flesh into an airtight container, I used a recycled Ice cream tub.
- Combine all other ingredients and freeze the mixture while cooking the tapioca.
- To cook the Tapioca, in a medium pot, boil the water and add ¼ cup tapioca. Keep stirring constantly and let it simmer for about 20-30 minutes until tapioca becomes transparent.
- Once done, turn off heat and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then add clean running water, use a strainer and drain.
- Then, add all the tapioca with the papaya mixture. Chill, serve and enjoy!
Disclaimer: I am not a medical expert, please always consult your doctor specially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. These are just personal recipes, advise and tips. This was gathered from Google search and may not be suitable to everyone with special situation.