Skip to content
CAN I DRINK CUCUMBER WATER EVERYDAY?
Cucumber water is really a HYDRATING drink. It is easy to make, and the family can enjoy it at any time. It has numerous health benefits:
- Weight loss
- Lowering blood pressure
- Helping bone health
- Improving skin health
Cucumber Water Recipe
- 2 Fresh Cucumber (+ more)
- 8 cups of Water
HOW TO MAKE:
- Wash all the fresh cucumbers in running water to make sure all the dust or soil is removed from the skin.
- Then, thinly slice the fresh clean cucumber and soak it in 8 cups of water in a pitcher.
- You can add more cucumber if you like though or you can make it in gallons for large number of people or gathering.
- Cover the pitcher, let it chill and refrigerate for 4 hours to infuse the water.
- Your cucumber water is ready for drinking!
- It can last refrigerated or chilled for 2 days in a container with cover.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: