This recipe is a blend of hot and cold concoction as you take a slurp of the creamy milk..with melting coffee in it. It’s somehow a solace type of beverage. When the ice cubes melt with the hot milk.. gradually feel the strength of coffee as it combines with milk. So fun and yummy!
Coffee Ice Cubes with Milk
- 1 sachet/serving of Instant Coffee
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup Fresh Milk
- 2 tablespoon Condensed Milk
- You will need:
- Ice cube Tray, 10 cubes
- Cold Drink Glass
- Make ahead: In a pot or pitcher, dissolve the instant coffee and hot water for 1 cup. Stir it well until completely dissolved.
- Let it cool and pour this coffee into the ice tray. Chill it in the freezer overnight until frozen and solid.
- The next day, in a pot , prepare to heat the fresh milk. Simmer over low heat until hot.
- Prepare the coffee ice cubes on a glass and pour in the hot milk over the coffee then add the last layer of condensed milk.
- Serve and enjoy the melting coffee with the hot milk and condensed milk on top. Yummmy!