The simplest and easiest recipe for frying crispy crispy chicken fillet with just a little flour, no baking soda, no eggs, no dipping, economical and time-saving too. Go try it today. If you want it double crispy, after frying just let it cool a bit and then reheat the fried chicken fillet quickly in an air fryer for about 3 minutes.. turned out absolutely crispy!
Crispy Chicken Fillet Recipe
- ½ kg of chicken fillet, cleaned and sliced
- 2 cups All Purpose flour
- For Chicken Marinade:
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp chicken mix seasoning (or garlic powder)
- Preparation: Wash chicken thoroughly, cut according to serving size, cut the chicken so that the spices can seep into the chicken meat.
- Make ahead marination: Coat the chicken with all the spices. Stir until smooth, refrigerate for 1 hour or more (overnight) to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Cooking Time: Remove the chicken from the refrigerator. Take a few pieces of chicken, wrap it with flour, roll it and turn it around while kneading it a few times until it becomes crispy. Knock chicken by shaking it in a jar.
- Then deep fry the chicken or submerged in oil until the chicken is cooked through slowly.
- Fry it several times until it becomes very crispy.
- Lift and drain thoroughly from oil once crispness is achieved.
- Cooking Tips: Use a lot of cooking oil to break the flour when frying.
- Use a medium heat that tends to be low, deep fry or submerged in oil so that the chicken is cooked perfectly.
- Fry the chicken immediately after floured.
- Aways sift the flour every time you finish wrapping the chicken, so that the next coating results are still beautiful and not tough.