Lets make some budget-friendly menu but definitely yummy and healthy. Pair it with Daing spiced vinegar and fresh chopped tomatoes. Perfect!
- 2 cups string beans; cut in 2″ lengths
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion; sliced
- 3 cloves garlic; crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Canola oil
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and continue to saute.
- Add the string beans, let it simmer until half cooked.
- Add water, vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to simmer over low heat until string beans are cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!