Do you love chicken wings? Then you can’t resist this Malaysian style fried chicken wings. This is so yummy.. Surprise your family and friends with this simple Malaysian style fried chicken wings with only a few ingredients needed. Try Ayam Goreng (fried chicken in Malaysia) today!
Fried Chicken Wings (Malaysian Style)
- 12 pieces Chicken Wings
- 4 tbsps Turmeric powder
- 4 tbsps Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- Marinade: Combine Turmeric, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, pepper and cooking oil into the bowl of chicken wings. Toss and massage it well on chicken wings. Make sure they are evenly coated. Cover the bowl and set it aside in the fridge. Let it marinate overnight or for about 4-8 hours.
- Cooking: Heat up a wok with enough oil, until it’s screaming hot, enough for a drop of water to evaporate within a second.
- Lightly coat chicken parts with all- purpose flour and deep fry chicken in small batches for about 9 to 10 mins (do not over crowd the wok).
- Transfer into a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil. Serve hot and enjoy!