Skip to content
Post Views: 2,278
Let’s learn a simple classic Chinese soup that we all know.. Egg drop soup. It’s yummy and very easy to make..with the right cooking technique anyone can do this easy soup.
Egg-Drop Soup Recipe
- 6 cups chicken broth or clear soup stock
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, mixed in ¼ cup cold water
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten with a fork
- 2 scallions, chopped, including green ends (alternatively fresh herbs like spring onions or a slice of green bell pepper)
- Bring soup stock to a boil. Gradually pour in the cornstarch mixture while stirring the stock, until the stock thickens.
- Reduce heat and just let stock simmer.
- Pour in the eggs slowly in a thin stream, while stirring the soup in round motion. As soon as the last bit of egg is in, turn off heat right away.
- Serve with chopped scallions on top.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: