Summer is here and waving..are you ready for the heat? Yes.. let’s all beat this heat and avoid heat exhaustion by hydrating our body with enough water and diffusing the stressful heat with frozen delights! No need to buy expensive ice cream..these Ice Candy are so smooth just like an ice cream in every bite. Start your Ice Candy Business now..
Got no large pot to fit 7L? No problem…just use any pot and cook the half of the recipe.
Yield: more than 200 pieces Ice candy using 1 1/4 X 10 Ice Candy Wrapper
Ice Candy For Business (Smooth like Ice Cream)
- 7 litres water (approximately 28 cups)
- 1 cup powdered milk ( any brand)
- 2 cups corn starch or cassava starch dissolved in 1.5 litres water ( 6 cups)
- 1-3/4 kilos sugar ( you may reduce the sugar according to your taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add your desired flavor ( buko, mango, chocolate, pineapple, etc)
- 200 pieces ice candy wrapper
- Put the water in a large pot then bring to a boil, add the sugar and salt and mix well until it is fully dissolved.
- Add the dissolved cornstarch and powdered milk, stir very well to avoid the lumps formation, boil for 8 minutes, then turn off the heat, allow to cool for few hours.
- Divide the mixture into assorted pitcher then add your desired flavor per pitcher (buko, mango, chocolate, pineapple, etc.)
- Pack in the ice candy wrapper and freeze overnight/8 hours until frozen.
- Once frozen, then it’s ready for selling!