Honey Butter Toast Bread….Good Morning!
I hope you have a lovely weekend with the family! This simple Korean breakfast, it’s very easy to make. You can do exactly the same ingredients or recreate this idea to what is staple in your pantry.. That’s what I always do, most of the time specially when the ingredients called for is not available..there is always a good substitute! Feel free to use any fresh fruits available.
Simple Honey Butter Toast Recipe
- 2-3 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 whole Pullman bread, unsliced (or 4 pieces bread sliced)
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- A dollop of cream
- Some Honey
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- In a non-stick pan, melt enough salted butter and toast the unsliced pullman bread. (Or slices of bread) until golden brown on all sides.
- Take off from pan, and slice the pullman bread into cubes.
- Drizzle with honey, top with vanilla ice cream, slices of fresh fruits like kiwi, strawberries, and banana.
- Arrange slices of banana on the side and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Add some diced kiwis and strawberries in the center.
- Serve with a dollop of cream and extra honey on the side.
- Serve and enjoy!