Super yummy Coffee Crumble Ice Cream, its much delicious if you use Kopiko Blanca or Kopiko Creamy Caramelo! You can add chopped toasted nuts or chopped chocolates bars, or mini chocolate chips!
Yield: about 1 gallon
Coffee Crumble Ice Cream
- 3 packs all purpose cream
- 1 can big condensed milk
- 2 tbsp instant coffee, diluted in little warm water about 2tbsp (any 3 in 1 coffee like Kopiko Blanca, Caramelo or Nescafe)
- 1-2 tbsp Toasted nuts, chopped finely (any nuts like almonds, or cashew or mini chocolate chips)
- 3 pcs Chocolate coated biscuit, crumbled finely or crushed)
- Chill milk and all purpose cream for 1 hour
- Combine all purpose cream and milk in a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, beat and mix all purpose cream for 20 minutes until volume becomes double.
- Add the coffee liquid and chocolate chips.
- Combine them well.
- Pour mixture in an airtight container and chill overnight.
- Notes: If you want the texture to be really smooth, in between chilling time (after 2 hours), take it out and mix it again with hand mixer for 2-3 minutes more. Then return back in freezer to chill overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!