Skip to content
Post Views: 316
Are you thinking of something healthy and vegetarian for breakfast? Try this simple, quick and easy to make toast.
Tomato Pesto and Cheese on Toast
- 4 slices thick crusty bread
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 large roasted tomatoes, chopped
- 2 stalks of Fresh parsley
- optional: crumbled blue cheese, toppings
- Put the bread onto a baking tray and grill lightly on one side. Alternatively, toast it in the oven or pan.
- Transfer into serving plate, turn the bread over and spread the Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto over each slice.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Pop back under the grill for a further 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Top with chopped roasted tomatoes and chopped fresh parsley. Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR:
Share this to your friends: