The easiest Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies you can make today..so yummy and simple! Enjoy it with your favorite Mango Shake.
Yield: 9 Brownies
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, (softened at room temperature)
- ½ cup (200g) white sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups (93g) plain flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Red food coloring
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- 226g cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 ½ tbsp sugar
- Prepare a 8 x 8 inch pan and line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- For the Brownies: Cream butter and sugar with a whisk or use a mixer. Then add eggs and white vinegar and mix well.
- Sift in flour, salt and cocoa powder. Use a spatula and fold to combine. Add red food coloring and gently fold until even.
- Reserve 1/4 of the mixture in a bowl.
- Pour remaining batter in the prepared 8″ x 8″ baking pan.
- For the cream cheese filling: Whisk cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese filling on red velvet brownie batter and spread evenly.
- Add dollops/a tablespoon of the reserved red velvet batter. Place it on top like a lumps scattered around. Then swirl each dollop using a skewer, gently swirl it however you like (just like a red velvet ribbon scattered on top).
- Bake at 175°C for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Let it cool completely, then slice.