Skip to content
Start your day with a healthy breakfast, it’s really yummy.. you can add sun dried tomatoes, sliced of olives too if you want more veggies. Great add on to any breakfast. Enjoy!
Mediterranean Spinach Omelette Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 50g spinach
- 15g greek feta cheese cubes
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- Italian seasoning
- Turmeric seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive oil
- Crack two eggs into a bowl and add 1/4 of a teaspoon of turmeric, a dash of salt & pepper and whisk.
- Heat oil in the frying pan and cook spinach with Italian seasoning until softened. Once done, place into a bowl.
- Using the same pan, heat some oil again and pour in beaten eggs. Once the eggs begin to cook add the spinach, feta cheese crumbs. Then fold halfway.
- When the egg begins to cook, flip on the other side. Serve with fresh slices of tomatoes and spinach on the side.
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: