This avocado smoothie or milkshake recipe is simple and quick..so yummy! But do take note of the healthy fats of avocado..will help you gain weight. This is definitely for people who wants to gain an extra weight..very good for our little ones too..just remove the condensed milk. No sugar for little toddlers!
Avocado Milkshake Recipe
- 1 ½ ripe avocado, scoop the flesh
- 1 cup whole Greek yogurt (vanilla or honey)
- ½ cup fresh milk (or fresh coconut milk)
- 2-3 tbsp condensed milk
- ½ – ¾ cup crushed ice, optional
- ½ avocado, diced for toppings
- Combine avocado flesh, fresh milk, and condensed milk in a blender. Blend until smooth. If desired, add crushed ice and blend until desired smoothness.
- Transfer into a glass and layer with greek yogurt, topped with diced avocado. Serve immediately.
- If serving later, place cling wrap directly over the surface of the smoothie to prevent any turning of color.
- Serve and enjoy!