If you have fresh ripe Mangoes, this dessert is perfect for any special occasion, which you can make ahead of time and just leave in the fridge overnight. Just top with dice mangoes before serving. Easy yummy and everyone will love to try this simple dessert.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Mango Panna Cotta
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 4 cups heavy cream (4 packs 250ml)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- 2-3 large Fresh Ripe Mangoes, diced
- In a small bowl, combine the water and gelatin and let soak for about 10 minutes (do not stir).
- In a medium saucepan, heat the cream, and sugar to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally to dissolve the sugar.
- As soon as it simmers, turn off the heat and add vanilla extract, the gelatin mixture. Stir to dissolve the gelatin.
- If the gelatin doesn’t completely dissolve in 3 minutes, return the mixture to the heat and warm gently until dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into 6 to 8 dessert cups.
- Chill, uncovered, 2 hours. Upon serving, top with fresh mango cubes.
- Serve and enjoy!