Skip to content
It’s almost back to school.. Here’s an all time favourite classic sandwich we’ll always love to make for Kids recess time. Egg Sandwich Spread! Its simple and healthy!
Egg Sandwich Spread
- 3 eggs
- 4-5 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan, bring water to a boil. Sprinkle some salt and add the eggs. Let it simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the eggs then rinse with cold water until cooled. Remove shell.
- In a bowl, slice or grate the hard boiled eggs. Add onions, mayonnaise, salt and pepper then mix until blended.
- Spread egg mixture into sliced loaf bread or bread rolls (pan de sal).
- Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO TRY OUR: